During the COVID-19 pandemic, we are directing patients to request copies of their records electronically.
- Your written Authorization and Photo ID is required before we can fill a request.
- Records can be sent to multiple people; however, a separate request is required.
- If the legal representative is signing the authorization, supporting documentation must be provided, for example; durable power of attorney for healthcare.
- If the patient is deceased, a copy of the Will or Death Certificate must be provided in order to validate the authority of the person making the request. A DPOA-HC is no longer valid for an expired patient.
- Once you have completed the form, it can be e-mailed to email@example.com mailed or faxed to the Medical Records Department via the address or fax number listed on the Authorization Form.
- Due to the large number of requests we process, it may take up to 15 days to fill your request.
There is a $25 processing fee for medical records, billing records, and x-rays requests from legal offices, copy services and insurance companies. Please mail your request to 3905 Waring Road Oceanside, Ca 92056 Attn: Medical Records. Checks made payable to Orthopaedic Specialist of North County
What are the hours of operation? What is the contact information?
Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday – 08:00 am to 4:30 pm Closed all major holidays Phone (760) 724-9000 Fax: (760) 724-3686
How do I get copies of my x-ray films or images?
Please contact Radiology Department at (760) 295-7186
How do I get copies of my bills?
Please contact Billing department at 888-847-1407. For Attorneys please mail your request to medical records with a $25 processing fee.